To ensure optimum functionality and maximum durability of your Firefins:
. Only use Firefin screws.
. Ensure the fins are properly attached.
. Rinse Firefins and Universal Bases with fresh water after every use.
. Don’t overexpose to UV/sunlight.
. Always check that Firefin cavity and Universal Base are free of dirt or debris.
. Regularly check all components for functionality and defects.
Firefin 1 Year Limited Warranty
At Firefin we strongly believe in the high quality of our products and the great advantages to your kitesurfing experience.
However, nothing is perfect, and the devil never sleeps so we offer a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This does not include damage caused by misuse or inappropriate use, negligence, normal wear and tear, or alterations to the product. Products deemed a manufacturing defect will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Firefin. Firefin will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty applies only to the original owner of products. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) is required for all warranty claims.
Faulty items will be exchanged for new items within 2 weeks of receiving the product. If this product is not available, we will gladly exchange for any items to the same value. Firefin will cover the cost of shipping your replacement product.
- Contact Firefin via firstname.lastname@example.org to issue your claim.
- If your claim is accepted Firefin will issue an RA number (return authorization number).
- Securely pack your product for return in a box and include the original proof of purchase (original sales receipt) and a note with your name, return address, telephone number, and a brief description of the damage to your product.
- Write your R.A. # on the outside of the box. Items shipped without the R.A. # may be refused at the time of delivery by the receiving department.
- Ship the package to:
Attn: Returns Dept (RA#____)
A-1010, Vienna Austria
- *Firefin is not responsible for any loss or damage in transit, therefore we recommend that you use a shipper that will allow you to track and insure your package. Firefin will refuse any shipments that arrive damaged.
- *Proof of purchase - only products purchased directly from firefin.surf can be processed. Purchases made at stores or other sales partners must be processed by them.